Sunday 15 September 2013

My Week Having Fun

The last post was sooo depressing and serious, weren't it?

All in all, I'm not prepared to make a "nobody" send a naked picture of herself to my boyfriend and it brake us.

He has a lot to rebuild but, the underlying factor is I believe he loves me and I too he.

Some have said I'm an idiot for listening and not ending it with him but, who lives within me and who knows what I really feel inside?  Nobody but, me and the lord.

I prayed about this and the main goal is wanting to be happy with my family.  That's me, my little skunk and T. The talk we had resolved alot around us being in his life and building a future.  Only time will tell i suppose.

So... My week. My week was great!  It was "fun time" week for me and the family. I went to the movies, The Sea Life Centre and had a really nice road trip to Edinburgh experienced Glamping for the first time.

Despicable Me 2 Review

I went to the cinema to watch Smurfs 2. I felt guilty that I convinced my son to watch something I wanted to watch on his treat day but, I wasn't interested in watching Despicable me 2 or Monsters university because I hadn't watched the first ones and I didn't like the drawing of the characters, haha.
Anyway, we get to the Vue cinema in Star city and Smurfs 2 was not showing after 3 o'clock so we had to watch Despicable Me 2.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.  It wasn't  too long and my little skunk and I laughed quite a lot. The story line wasn't to childish and the humour was universal enough to get us both laughing while keeping us interested. I would definitely recommend it as one to watch.

The Sea Life Centre Birmingham


I went to the Birmingham sea life centre years ago.  It was when it first opened and I didn't enjoy it at all.
I was very reluctant to spend £19.20 each for my nephew and I and £15 for my son, so I went hunting for the cheapest price.
Just by searching Google, I printed a 2 for 1 voucher and pre-booked another ticket for £10.  In total, admission for the three of us came to £29.20.  That's a saving of £24.20. I felt pretty proud of myself really.  I felt even more elated when my son said what a great time he was having and had overall.  They gave him a puzzle to complete on his way around and this kept him interested in all the facts and figures I was reading.

There was just enough interactive stops mixed with touching crabs and light effects on the way around and we all thought it was great. I mean its not somewhere I'd go regularly but, the 4D film and fish's were great. It's one of those places you go for a treat but, I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it. I posted some pictures for you all to see.  They are a bit dark but, I had to turn the flash off because it would have disrupted the likkle fishes. Enjoy and I'll fill you in on my Glamping weekend in the week;












No comments:

Post a Comment