Monday 5 August 2013

Plus Size and Sexy! :-)

Is this me?

Am I plus size and sexy or am I just fat and unattractive?

I do have to admit I've felt both of the above in the last 9 years but, for the last 12 months I've felt hot and sexy.

The fact is, I am near the heaviest I've ever been but, when I look in  the mirror I love to see my curves.  
Yes my pear shape is filling out a bit but, the love handles around me mid rift can easily be worked of.  
When I put on my peplum dress and my boobs are sitting high like a rack of ribs on a plate at a restaurant in my low cut top, all I think about is how good I feel.

I was always teased growing up.  Before having my son, my biggest was a size 14 (UK size). so why slim people found the need to pick on me is shocking to me now that I am a beautiful size 18 - 20. 

I feel beautiful

The fact that I'm "plus size" is a secondary factor.  The fact that I look good and feel good in what i'm wearing is what comes first.

I'm planning to do some reviews on some plus size clothing, so I'm going to go out on a limb and speak to all those reading my page and not commenting.

Which brand are you interested in but, not willing to spend your money on until you get a review from a real woman?

Which brand have you just not got around to trying?

drop me an email on jesuissensible@gmail.com and leave a comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment